Call us at (561) 826-0334 to schedule an
evaluation with a Physical Therapist.
If you are not able to make it to your appointment we ask that you let us know 24 hours in advance. In the State of Florida you can be seen by a physical therapist without an order from your physician, however, to assure payment by your insurance company we encourage you to bring a written prescription/order from your physician. Once your appointment is scheduled and we receive your information, we will verify your
Physical Therapy benefits before you arrive.
We will bill your insurance for you. Please be aware that you are responsible
for any deductibles, co-pays and non-covered services. Co-pays are due at
time of service. We accept most insurance companies. We accept Visa, MasterCard and America Express.
We are in compliance with the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and respect
your privacy at all times. HIPAA paperwork is available for your review when you arrive.
What to Expect at Your First Appointment:
- Download the New Patient Forms, see below, print, complete them and bring with you
- or fax completed forms to us at (561)826-0776.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early to allow time to complete appropriate paperwork
- Wear or bring clothing that allows access your problem area. If unsure, bring a comfortable T-shirt or tank top and sweat pants or shorts. Athletic shoes are advised for your comfort.
- Bring your insurance card.
- Bring the written prescriptions/order that your physician gave to you.
- Plan to spend approximately 1 hour with us on your first day.
The patient forms below are in a PDF format, click here to get Acrobat. You may open the form and complete.
Print the forms after completion and bring to the office on your first appointment, or arrive 30 minutes prior to
your first appointment to complete forms in the office.
Click here to download the New Patient Intake Form